FOX Sports Arizona’s D-backs ratings are off to their strongest start in 10 years through the first 13 games of the season.
- Through 13 games this season, the D-backs are averaging a 4.6 rating in Phoenix, which represents 82,919 households. In 2005, the first 13 games of the season on FOX Sports Arizona averaged a 5.6 rating.
- This season’s 4.6 average rating is 42% higher than the D-backs rating through the same number of games last season on FOX Sports Arizona.
- The just completed D-backs & Giants series on FOX Sports Arizona was the highest-rated D-backs series on FOX Sports Arizona since 2011. It averaged a 5.5 rating / 98,692 households. Last series with a higher average rating was a 6.1 versus the Colorado Rockies from Aug. 28-30, 2011.
- Last Friday’s D-backs & Giants game was the #1 rated television program in Phoenix – 5.6 / 100,945 households (April 17)
- Last Saturday’s D-backs & Giants games was the #1 rated television program in Phoenix – 5.2 / 93,735 households (April 18)
- Yesterday’s D-backs & Giants game was the #3 rated television program in Phoenix – 5.4 / 97,340 households. Trailing only the Academy of Country Music Awards show and 60 Minutes (April 19).